 Robotics / 812
Re: Pneumatic Air Tanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 20:47:30 GMT

Shop@Home doesn't have a Service pack with the tank in it. I asked.
To get one I had to buy an 8250 (Submarine). It was worth it to get
long yellow beams and some more pneumatic parts.

The tank works great with the 5107 pump. The compressor (5117)
takes some time to charge the tank and can't build up as much pressure
as the 5107. The 5517 is much smaller. I've been experimenting with
different pump speeds and strokes.

--- Nancy

"Kevin A. Saddi" wrote:

I was wondering where I can buy these? I checked the latest S@H catalog
and didn't find one there. Anyone know?

--
Nancy Evelyn Gold (nancyg@sgi.com)
1993 BMW K1100LT "Chloe" - DoD# 1184 - BMWMOA