 Robotics / 8089
  RE: Teaching Robotics

I have just started Robolab in my classroom, and I really like the way the curriculum is laid out. It starts with class activities that help them think like robots, comes with copy permitted worksheets, and guides them through the basics of the RCX, (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Teaching Robotics

What curriculum are you talking about? Is it what comes with the robolab school pack? What number is on the curriculum you are using so I can see if I can purchase it alone Thanks Jim Clark (...) -- There is Love in the Red Letters. There is truth (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)