 Robotics / 8009
8008  |  8010
Subject:
Scout Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 14:25:22 GMT

Ok.  I am still a newbie, but I am slowly getting addicted to Legos,
Mindstroms, etc.  (Now if I can only convince my wife that I REALLY need to
spend $200 for a 2nd RCX.......)
Anyway, I am confused.  I thought that the Scout wasn't worth the time of
day, since the RCX has much more to offer.  Yet, I see a lot of discussion
on the Scout, the upcoming Development software, etc.

So, What gives?  Is it worth the bucks to buy one, why, and if I have to
buy a scout and a second RCX, will my wife not have me committed.......?

Lego Addictedly yours

James C. Jones
Liberty Middle School
3405 S. Chickasaw Trail