 Robotics / 7996
Re: Three Cheers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 15:19:46 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
> This is a rally for everyone to give a round of applause to the LEGO Group
> for its unprecedented overture this past week.  Several very important and
> wonderful things have just happened!

Yes.  TLG finally realized that adults have more discretionary income
than children.  :)  Why this should have been a surprise, I'll never
know.

Oh, and speaking of which, now that I know that scout hacking will be
supported, and that the mini-scout can slave off the scout, I'm going
to put the scout on my Christmas list.  Not that I'll ever get a
chance to play with it, given my 8-year-old infestation.  Maybe I'll
get lucky and my son will have a dark ages.  :)

--
-russ nelson <sig@russnelson.com>  http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Government schools are so