 Robotics / 7911
  Re: Palm Pilot to RCX remote controller

Todd Lehman writes: [snip] > 3. Vadim Strizhevsky's & Owen Stenseth's RCXLib (not sure of the > current status) > > Sad to say, but it is more or less dead. No effort or coding for it has been done since, oh probably New Years time. Both Owen and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  How to communicate sensor value changes to RCX Tower

Hello all, I am a mindstorm newbie and have just started writing a high level Java toolkit for mindstorms. It is based on RCXPort by Scott Lewis at the lowest level. Kudos to Scott for a greta job and for helping me get boot-strapped. The toolkit is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to communicate sensor value changes to RCX Tower

I believe that Variable 0 can be used as a flag and there is a special way to constantly poll for a change in that value. Perhaps you could have a task that logs all sensor values into the RCX DataLog and use Variable 0 to indicate when the DataLog (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

Farrukh S. Najmi <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:3822F0C7.A06551...sun.com... (...) I doubt you can beat just polling it to death. Anything else might be a little more efficient, but will probably introduce delay and complexity. (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to communicate sensor value changes to RCX Tower

Hi, For another Java-to-RCX library, try Dario Laverde's stuff: (URL) Unofficial Guide to LEGO MINDSTORMS Robots (2 URLs) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)