 Robotics / 789
    RE: Worm Drive Question —Louis-Marius Gendreau
   But what I propose is initialize on ground floor Floor = 1 and then just go Floor=Floor+1 or Floor=Floor-1 each time you "feel" a bump. So you don't need "bits". It is less elegant, but it allows for more floors. I wonder if real elevators work like (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Worm Drive Question —Tim McSweeney
   I take it all you merkins are on holiday? go and eat some Turkey and let me get some work done. ObLego: A Cleaner (and more expensive) way to do this is to mount the Sensors on the shaft and have them all plugged into the RCX when the lift gets to a (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)