 Robotics / 7825
    RCX Byte Code listings —dmyers
   Hi, I am looking for the most detailed version of the RCX Byte Code syntax available does anybody know where I can find such a document. If possible I would also like to find a copy of the Hitachi assembly code syntax. D Myers (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Byte Code listings —Søren Bak
   (...) Hello, A description of RCX bytecodes is given by Kekoa Proudfoot in his RCX Internals: (URL) I think it is the most detailed description publicly available. Søren (25 years ago, 1-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)