 Robotics / 7805
    1.5 —Harrie de Leeuw
   The RIS 1.5 Dutch version will be available next week in the Netherlands. (HFL 549) Harrie (25 years ago, 30-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 1.5 —Jean auBois
     (...) I ordered the 1.5 upgrade over the net on Thursday for $24.99 plus $6.00 for shipping and got a confirmation back on Friday claiming a ten day delivery time. We'll just have to see how it goes. JaB (25 years ago, 31-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: 1.5 —John A. deVries II
   I ordered the 1.5 upgrade over the net on Thursday, 10/28 & received it yesterday Monday, 11/9 which was within the 10 working days promised. Does anyone have a clue what the limited slip gear (white) is for? John deVries zozzles@lanl.gov (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)