 Robotics / 7749
7748  |  7750
Subject:
Live Robot Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 02:42:00 GMT

I am playing with Live Robot Video tonight (Oct 27). If you want to help me
test this out, follow this link: http://e20141aea.inetcam.com/

This is only an experiment, so your mileage may vary.

BTW, I am using an Emerson 900MHZ wireless camera running on batteries. A
totally wireless video solution for the robots in the house (in b/w though).

Feedback is encouraged.

Rich Thompson
http://www.marsrobot.com