 Robotics / 7740
    Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!! —Matthew Miller
   (...) I'd love to see something based on this. (It's something I'm working on too, actually.) My sense is that small imprecisions will quickly add up to large errors, making this method difficult. (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!! —Luis Villa
   So what are you guys thinking about then (sensor wise?) If I understand you correctly, then you are trying to mount two rotation sensors and one light sensor? Just curious- I'm working on a similar problem, but am choosing to go with floor marking (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)