 Robotics / 7712
7711  |  7713
Subject:
I've donated my body to sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 03:37:11 GMT

I was really inspired by the Mindfest panelists Karen Wilkinsen and Mike
Petrich who talked about using Galvanic Skin Response sensors.  This is the
measurement of skin resistance and how it changes with emotional state.
I've started to experiment with this by building about the simplest
Mindstorms sensor so far.  Namely me.
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/gsr.htm

--
For RCX Input and Sensor Information Visit:
http://www.plazaearth.com/usr/gasperi/lego.htm