 Robotics / 7705
Re: IR remote using PIC16F84
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 22:07:13 GMT

Hi Juha,

There's information on cracking the Cybermaster protocol on my website
including links to others who done the same for the Mindstom.

CU  Bert

Lego robots and artificial intelligence
http://home.concepts.nl/~bvandam/index.html

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Niinikoski Juha <juha.niinikoski@mikrolog.fi>
Aan: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Datum: maandag 25 oktober 1999 12:48
Onderwerp: IR remote using PIC16F84

Hi I am new at the list with my first question.

- can somebody give me simple RCX code sample how to receive message and
make any decision with it.
- F7h command does not give any reply. Are there any tricks to verify how
RCX has received the message.
- any other known issues related to RCX to RCX communication

When I get my message sender (IR remote controller) working I give the
PIC16F84 code to list.

Juha Niinikoski