 Robotics / 7700
RE: RIS1.5 scan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:14:02 GMT

Hi Rick..and everybody else :)

A few people mailed me regarding the scans - well I got around doing them
all - yep the new Constructopedia is over 100 pages big - so take a look
here - but be quick I'll have to take them down by Sunday or Monday next
week!

http://members.xoom.com/vsug3/9747%20Robotics%20Invention%20System%201.5

I assume I don't have to tell you that if you find these new instructions
usefull - that you actually should spend the $25 for the upgrade... :)

Most of the scans I uploaded previously (differentials + new bricks) are the
last pages in the book - so go for the scans called 9747-102.jpg -
9747-108.jpg. Quality is not nearly as good as the previous (but still easy
to tell what the instructions are meant for) - these are scanned directly in
100 dpi - while the others were scanned in 300 dpi and resampled down to 100
dpi - but hey - it's over 100 pages :)

regards

Jesper
mailto:jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk