 Robotics / 766
  Fun with Differentials

That differential brick really is a godsend- I built a Lego robot for my AI degree in 1995, at the University of Nottingham. This had a Lego chassis, and one of MIT's WAC-bot circuitboards as a controller. Software could be written and compiled into (...) (26 years ago, 25-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)