 Robotics / 7587
    Pneumatics and the RCX -how? —Tobias Möller
   I know that some of you use pneumatics for yuor robots. How do you do that? I suppose you use a compressor and a motor to change the valve, but that requires two motors and 2 is all that come with the MindStorms. Yes, I can buy more, but I´d like to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)