 Robotics / 7574
  Re: Dr Dobbs Journal planning segment on RCX programming

Anyone have any idea when that'll be online? I'm not real familiar with DDJ's online policies, though I know they have an extensive online collection. -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dr Dobbs Journal planning segment on RCX programming

(...) It doesn't seem to be up there yet, although I didn't have much patience with their web site. (It's (URL) in case you want to try for yourself.) I tried to search for "Lego" and it told me it didn't know what to do with the "L". I'll tell you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)