 Robotics / 7573
    Re: Dr Dobbs Journal planning segment on RCX programming —Chris Phillips
   (...) A co-worker just lent me his new copy of Dr. Dobbs Journal (November 1999) which contains the article by Markus Noga called Designing the LegOS Multitasking Operating System. Haven't had the time to read it yet, but I thought I'd mention that (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Dr Dobbs Journal planning segment on RCX programming —Luis Villa
   Anyone have any idea when that'll be online? I'm not real familiar with DDJ's online policies, though I know they have an extensive online collection. -Luis (...) ###...### Profanity is the one language that all programmers understand. -Anonymous (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Dr Dobbs Journal planning segment on RCX programming —Chris Phillips
   (...) It doesn't seem to be up there yet, although I didn't have much patience with their web site. (It's (URL) in case you want to try for yourself.) I tried to search for "Lego" and it told me it didn't know what to do with the "L". I'll tell you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)