 Robotics / 7557
    Re: Palm Pilot Control —Andy Gombos
   Hey why use the palm pilot? You could use the color gameboy :) I mean it has a IR port on the top. The only problem is the fact that it uses cartridges :( If anyone can make a cartridge, then there is (or at least used to be) a section on (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: Palm Pilot Control —David Pfeffer
   Yello... this is my first post. I program the GBC. I actually have developed some code to interface to the Mindstorms. See my websites: www.gbdev.org www.gbdev.org/dpstuff If anyone needs/wants me to test anything, I'd be glad too. (If you know C, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)