 Robotics / 7548
RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:51:25 GMT

At 14:21 20-10-1999 Wednesday , Jeffrey Hazen wrote:
[..]
Seriously, this stuff looks great.  For me, the desktop metaphor really
pulls me in.

Yes, it also pulls me, but I think the 3D animated building instructions of the CyberMaster CD are way more easy to follow. Is that you actually see the parts (smoothly) fitting together.
But the desktop pics are much nicer to look at, no doubt about that.

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]

Neither technology nor efficiency can acquire more time for you,
because time is not a thing you have lost. It is not a thing you ever had.