 Robotics / 7496
    Re: Wot no RCX power connector? —The WordMeister
   That's terrible! I've found the AC adapter plug to be very useful. We use the AC adapter port primarily to conserve batteries while programming/testing our RCX. I also once tried to avoid having to re-download the firmware and my programs by (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Wot no RCX power connector? —Kekoa Proudfoot
   (...) Wait a minute... Doesn't the RCX hold its firmware across the auto power down? I thought it did. That being the case, all you'd have to have done was turn it back on, no? -Kekoa (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)