 Robotics / 7496
  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

That's terrible! I've found the AC adapter plug to be very useful. We use the AC adapter port primarily to conserve batteries while programming/testing our RCX. I also once tried to avoid having to re-download the firmware and my programs by (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

(...) Wait a minute... Doesn't the RCX hold its firmware across the auto power down? I thought it did. That being the case, all you'd have to have done was turn it back on, no? -Kekoa (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)