 Robotics / 7490
  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

I just bought a second RCX (version 1.5., on sale at K's Merchandise here in Illinois for $155). I just checked--it doesn't have a power connector either! :( Mike Kory Kevin Bracey <kevin.bracey@pacemicro.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

Does this mean that RIS 1.0s are going to rapidly become *more* valuable than RIS 1.5s?! Stuart PS That seems a very cheap price - I thought they were $210? (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Wot no RCX power connector?

I just pulled out my receipt. It was $155.97. That's 20% off their normal price. I bought the last one at my store here in Champaign, Illinois. I don't know where the other stores are. If I remember correctly, they had the Droid system for about (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)