 Robotics / 7470
  Annoying Journalist's Request

  Re: Annoying Journalist's Request

To the list: this morning is a break for me, so I'm going to use it to type this out. Hope no one minds that it gets sent to the "annoying journalist" as well. Here at Duke, we are teaching a class with the mindstorms. Recently, we completed a class (...) (25 years ago, 18-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)