 Robotics / 7455
FW: Documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 17:28:36 GMT

Hi all,
        Can anybody out there tell me some URL to / information
that can be
helpful to make an
Operating system for MindStorms RCX? Plz reply to me personally on my
email.I prefer to
receive messages here rather at Newsgroup!

No, I've never heard of anyone doing something so amazing.

You might want to check your local bookstore, I hear there's an
O'Reilly book on Mindstorms, but it's a secret and I'm not suupposed
to tell anyone.

There might even be a fire extinguisher in the book!

Sorry everyone, I couldn't resist.

Seriously, there are LOTS of resources here on LUGNET. I suggest
you start by looking at the LINKS section to the left of the .robotics
subgroups to get started. You'll need to browse the groups from
the net...

Oh, there's even a link to  a FORTH in my sigline, and links to other
RCX pages from there...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>