 Robotics / 7425
    Help me, too. —Hazel Diaz
   Hi, I'm going to Mindfest. But I need help about transportation in Boston. Airport Longan to Amerisuites Hotel in Medford (116 Riverside Ave) Hotel to Tufts University Hotel to MIT Thanks a lot of and see you in Mindfest, Hazel Diaz San Jose, Costa (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Help me, too. —Eric Kingsley
   (...) I am not real sure where the Amerisuites in Medford is but I will check a map if I get time. There are a few "T" stops (Red Line) in Medford so there is probably a good chance that you can use the "T". (...) I believe Tufts is in Medford so (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)