 Robotics / 7422
Re: Help me plan for Mindfest.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:48:03 GMT

I should have written, "... a pretty good deal." The pass is not
advantageous if one is just going to one place and returning from it once in
a day. However, Michael wrote: "Things don't start at MindFest until 4pm
Friday night, so I plan to tour around with my family most of the day," and
I assumed touring meant multiple stops, in which case the pass is
invaluable. There's also a convenience factor.

(Also, I'm on the South Shore, and my typical T riding usually begins at
Quincy Adams, which is 4 tokens round trip, so just making one extra stop
makes the pass as good a deal as the tokens.)

Michael will need to gauge his pass/tokens needs based on his own itinerary.
Thanks for not letting me mislead him unintentionally.

--The WordMeister

Doug Wilcox

WordSmith Digital Document Services
403 VFW Drive
Rockland, MA 02370

781-871-6162
fax 781-871-6264
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783

• Web design (including e-commerce)
• Searchable Digital Documents on CD
• Desktop Publishing • Design • Scanning
• Computer/Software Consulting (Technical Wizardry)
• Computer Demons Exorcised
• Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class