 Robotics / 7420
  Re: Help me plan for Mindfest.

Michael: If you're going to be traveling around Boston by "T," you'll want to get a day pass. (A one-day, unlimited use pass is $5.50--a very good deal. 3-day passes are also available.) You can grab these usually at any subway station, although (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Help me plan for Mindfest.

(...) I have my doubts; tokens are cheap. You have to take seven rides/day for that to make sense. And that's a lot of riding on the T. (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)