 Robotics / 7410
  questions about legOS??

I got the latest version of legOS, and now I am lost. What else do I need to start programming? I know that the files I have aren't a program, but you download them to your RCX with your RCX program instead. Can anyone help me out? thanx (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: questions about legOS??

Thoroughly read the HOWTO at arthurdent.dorm.duke...HOWTO.html and then come back :) More seriously, you still need a lot- a compiler and a working knowledge of C, to start with. Details on the compiler are in the HOWTO, but if you don't know C, (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)