 Robotics / 7401
  RE: Rotaion Sensor Sampling Speed?

(...) Well, I'd need to vibrate things while looking at raw values, which is possible, I guess. I could run the gantry, smaple as long as possible and then store the value in an array... Something like: CREATE BUFFER 5000 CELLS ALLOT ( makes room (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  RE: Rotaion Sensor Sampling Speed?

(...) I thought the problem was that it vibrated itself? (...) <snip forth code, which looks cool :)> (...) Take a look at the code that Markus sent out a while ago with the new firmdl he cooked up, particularly the code in keepalive.c and the code (...) (25 years ago, 14-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)