 Robotics / 7364
    LegOS —Joel Shafer
   Has anyone thought of building a true OS (or replacement firmware) based on LegOS? As I understand it, LegOS isn't actually an OS at all, but rather is a source code library. I guess that's the benefit of pbForth which is actually a true firmware (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LegOS —Luis Villa
   It'd be interesting, but you'd have to describe some kind of scripting language for the new OS to interpret, or a binary format that you could then convince gcc to compile to.Either way, you're talking a lot of work. It would be an interesting task, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)