 Robotics / 7193
    Lubricating Cylinders —Ralph Hempel
   (...) I've noticed that some of my cylinders are a bit "sticky" or sound like they are grinding. The small cylinders and pumps have a lubricant on them already. On a side note, I'd be careful about what kind of oil I put into these cylinders, since (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

        Re: Lubricating Cylinders —Russell Nelson