 Robotics / 7171
RE: R2-D2 Obsession (was Re: What about the Micro Scout?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 00:42:22 GMT

Hmmm...I feel a bit left out, maybe I'm only half geek....I thought the
movie was about the princess.  Certainly at thirteen I thought R2 was cool,
but the princess, now THERE was something!  Rock, paper, scissors...Cool
hair beats droid dome.

My wife tells me I'm mistaken, it was all about Han Solo......

Jeff
jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net

P.S.  Droid spell checks as Druid....interesting juxtaposition.