 Robotics / 7149
  R2-D2 Obsession (was Re: What about the Micro Scout?)

Okay, I understand your obsession with R2. Actually, he always was my favorite _Star Wars_ character--I even went trick-or-treating as him (with an elaborate--and heavy--cardboard-constructed costume) for two years in a row in late elementary (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)