 Robotics / 711
Re: Turntable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:28:45 GMT

Frank Angeli wrote in message <3.0.1.32.19981123130529.007605dc@franweb.com>...
Hi People,

Does anyone have the large turntable? ( p/n 779876 on page 74 of the Pitsco
Dacta Catalog )

How useful is it?

OOOOHHH. The turntable. I have two of them. They are invaluable for
making vehicles that need articulated steering or a rotating
function, such as an excavator...

www.bmts.com/~rhempel

shows such an excavator.

Also, I think you could use it for a mindtorms 'bot that tracks a light
from a sensor on a turret.

Great part, highly recommended.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng