 Robotics / 7106
  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) Actually, I've been thinking about this for awhile, and I think there's an "easy" way to switch pneumatics under motor control. The rubber air hoses can be pinched shut with a reasonably small amount of force. It seems to me that you could use (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) I just read some of the earlier messages in this thread. I think Michael Powell deserves a medal for having not one, but two of his Lego designs get mentioned independently of one another in a single discussion. (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)