 Robotics / 7104
  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

(...) On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Tony Priestman wrote: (...) Ooh, a Lego refrigerator. :) - Ben. ---...--- Ben Williamson benw@pobox.com (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

I don't have the parts, or I'd try it myself.... But can a full radial engine design (say 5 pumps) compressor be far behind? It begs the question: What are we going to do with this great volume of compressed air.... Jet robots? ;>) Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)

  Re: RCX Controlled Air Compressor Tester

On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Jeffrey Hazen (<01BF0A91.2AEA3130@...rthmill1>) wrote at 19:41:18 (...) heat it up? (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build)