 Robotics / 7082
    Re: What about the Micro Scout? —The WordMeister
   Hmmm. For $200, I'd much rather have a second MindStorms RIS kit {salivating} than two DDKs, even as a lifelong R2 fan. I did see one ad from Lego (I think in the _Lego Mania+ magazine of two issues ago) that showed the DDK R2 unit with the [yellow] (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: What about the Micro Scout? —Robert Munafo
   (...) Yeah, I know... I'm a little strange when it comes to R2-D2. Back in 1977 I was in junior high school, and I decided I was going to build an R2-D2 about 12 inches high with radio remote control. Of course, I never built one, the furthest I got (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)