 Robotics / 7046
  Re: How To Add A Rotation Sensor and A Touch Sensor On the Same Input?

I have used a touch sensor and light sensor on the same input - in the program ( NQC ) I just redine the sensor type as I need to use them - ie I dont need them both at the same time. Regards Brian Wiren ___...___ Team Leader - EPDC LAN/WAN/Desktop (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)