 Robotics / 6970
    Windows CE and IrDA —Jeffrey Hazen
   I was thinking about WinCE today, and read through some of the old threads on this topic. For what it's worth, there is a WinCE program available to emulate a tv remote. Look Around at (URL) the down side, it will only support HP devices using the (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Windows CE and IrDA —Joel Shafer
   I'm interested in it. I did a bit of research a while back and came to the conclusion (I could be wrong), that in order to be able to get the low level control that was required to match the RCX IR protocol, an IR device driver would have to be (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)