 Robotics / 6961
    RE: a couple of new-bot questions from a generally quiet lurker —Steve Hassenplug
   (...) >=>... >=>My biggest gripe with this design [differtrans] is that there is no >=>way to get all motors contributing to a single effort in one >=>direction. (...) I've just finished up a nice little bot. The only thing some people may consider (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)