 Robotics / 6957
    Web site update —Wes Matchett
   I have recently purchased a digital camera and my web site has new art work: (URL) I am also designing a syncro drive that can spin in place - stay tuned for a working model; It's almost working - I need some more rotation sensors to allow it to (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Web site update —Wes Matchett
   More updates.... I have redesigned the Touch Sensor made from old Mouse parts: (URL) now has a longer 'throw' (button travel distance) and uses elec. connection wires instead of screws. -Wes (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)