 Robotics / 6926
    Questions Regardsing Lego Scout —Glen Tannenbaum
   I just obtained a Scout unit without any of the parts included in the set from my local goodwill. Appearently they did not know what it was and marked it $5.00. Of course I grabbed it. Now I don't know what to do with it. I have spare motors at home (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Questions Regardsing Lego Scout —Joel Shafer
   That's pretty fast for a scout to make it to a goodwill store... Didn't they just come out? (...) Joel Shafer joel@connect.net (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)