 Robotics / 6924
  Light sensor values

I'm wondering what are reasonable values coming out of the light sensor. I've got an input setup as a light sensor so I'm getting percentage values out of it, and using the large "track" paper that came with the kit, when positioned over the white (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light sensor values

(...) [snip] (...) That's pretty typical for what I've seen. (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light sensor values

(...) Me too. You can get pretty close to 100 in direct sunlight and 0 in total darkness. By comparison the difference in the amount of light reflected by black and white paper isn't all that great. Cheers, - Ben. ---...--- Ben Williamson (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Light sensor values

BTW, using raw value reading gives a lot more accurate result With my scanner, the values on a black and white picture are 685 to 795. The ambient lightning seems (hopefully) to not react that much with the light sensor readings... Mark Ferris a (...) (25 years ago, 17-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)