 Robotics / 6904
  Scout Revisited

Hi all: I just got a Scout today in the Robotics Discovery set. Cool beans....about the second thing I did was take it apart....two touch sensors, two motor outputs, IR port looks like it indeed wraps around, and in fact I confirmed this with rcxCC. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)