 Robotics / 6880
    Re: Any Comments on "Light Bricks?" —Terry King
   Frank, What are the Light Bricks?? Source?? I just put two LED's on a 2x2 brick, with copper foil contacts. On an RCX Output it can be Red or Green (Direction) and can be dimmed with the power levels. A Radio Shack Super Brightness LED can be seen (...) (25 years ago, 15-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Any Comments on "Light Bricks?" —Frank Klassner
   Hello Terry, Yep, there are "light bricks" in the LEGO offering: (URL) Although, from looking at the link, I see that LEGO calls them "Lamp Bricks" Thanks for your idea about a homebrew beacon with LEDs. --Frank (25 years ago, 16-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)