 Robotics / 6785
  Re: Help with connecting pyroelectric sensor

Many thanks to everybody who helped! I think I know what I want to do--use an op-amp set up for differential amplification. BTW, some have noted that the block diagram indicates that the pins are backwards. I don't think that is the case, because (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)