 Robotics / 675
    pictures of gear differential —Daan van der Weide
   I smacked together a page on my gear differential using standard gears and pieces. Find it at the URL below. (URL) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: pictures of gear differential —John Donaldson
    Digging thru my NEW Mindstorm Kit, I found parts to make a differential. Did the earlier kits not have these parts?? John A. Donaldson (...) (26 years ago, 21-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)