 Robotics / 6701
Re: Thinking about buying Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 07:47:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Tobias Möller writes:
Is it good, should I buy it?
Well, ofcourse I should, but what can it be used for?
Can I build things like a lego brick sorter, or only a little car that stops
when it hits something?

Tobias,

  Keep reading through this list and you will see projects that you never
thought were possible.  If this group of eccentric Legoneers doesn't inspire
you, then you are hopelessly boring!

Including a LEGO brick sorter that sorts by color...

DLC