 Robotics / 6666
    Piano Player —Joel Shafer
   I was inspired by Mario's piano player and conductor and decided that I had to build one. I built a robot that can play my daughter's "Little Tykes" piano. It currently plays mary had a little lamb. You can see some pics at: (URL) Shafer (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Piano Player —Mario Ferrari
   (...) I'm glad my work inspired such a nice creature! Mario (URL) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)