 Robotics / 6662
  re: Lego Mindstorm software on Virtual PC

There is a Mac version of RoboLab that is considerably better than the Mindstorms software for an extra $25.00 Jim Clark (...) There is Love in the Red Letters. There is truth in the Red Letters. There is hope for the hopeless, tears and forgivness. (...) (25 years ago, 1-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Lego Mindstorm software on Virtual PC

Jim, I agree that the Mac version of the software is better than the Mindstorms software, but I do have to commend Connectix Corp. for making this change in their software. I am not sure if it is directly because of the Mindstorms device, however, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)